We proudly offer American Heart Association (AHA) basic life support for health care providers courses in Las Vegas, Nevada. These CPR training courses are designed for individuals that work in or want to work in the health care industry (hospital and non-hospital workers). We provide this half day course multiple times throughout the week at varying times.
What Will I Learn in this BLS Course?
- Participants enrolled in this course will learn about the latest CPR and BLS standards as provided by the American Heart Association and ILCOR. Course content includes:
- How and when to provide 1 and 2 person rescuer CPR for adult, child and infant victims.
- The chain of survival by the AHA
- When and how to provide artificial respiration (rescue breathing) with or without a bag-valve mask
- How to recognize and manage a victim with a breathing emergency (choking)
Participants enrolled in this AHA BLS course will learn these and other lifesaving techniques through hands-on training and scenarios.
How Long is the Course?
The length of this course is approximately 4.5 hours. This course is typically completed in one half day. At the end of the course participants will have to complete a written exam.
What Kind of Certification Will I Receive?
Participants that successfully complete this course will receive a AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion certificate. This award is valid for 2 years.
Are Re-Certifications Available?
Yes, we proudly offer AHA BLS for healthcare provider re-certification courses which are shorter and cheaper. This course is designed for individuals that have already completed the original AHA BLS course. Check out our BLS re-cert page to see if you are eligible for a re-certification class.
How Much Does the Course Cost?
The cost of this course is 47.99. Included in this cost is the a take home manual and AHA certification costs. Participants that already have a manual can register for the course for 37.99.
How Do I Register?
To register for this course scroll to the bottom of the page to view available course dates, times and locations. You may also register via telephone, email or via our on-line chat option.