Why there is a need for Advanced Cardiac Life Support Courses? This American Heart Association (AHA) course is the most comprehensive course we have available for participants in Las Vegas, Nevada. This 12 hour course is a hands-on course that teaches various CPR and cardiac-arrest support techniques as well as the importance of teamwork in managing CPR emergencies. Participants will learn about various rescue techniques including airway managements, artificial respiration and pulse checks according to the latest standards provided by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). Knowledge and skills are taught using scenarios using the latest training equipment. To register for this course scroll to the bottom of the page to view available course dates, times and locations.
Who Is Required To Take Advanced Cardiac Life Support Courses?
This course is designed for individuals that work in the health-care industry and that are involved in or oversee cardiovascular emergencies and provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). This includes individuals that work in emergency response, medicine and in intensive and critical care units. Professionals such as nurses, paramedics and doctors take this course.
What are the Prerequisites of this Class?
Prior to registering for this course participants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Participants must have a current BLS for health care provider certificates
What Will I Learn In This Course?
Participants that enrol in this course will learn about the following skills and techniques:
- The latest guidelines and standards in CPR and advanced life support
- When and how to effectively use basic life support equipment such as bag-valve masks and automated and manual external defibrillators (AED)
- How to effectively provide efficient and life supporting chest compressions and equipment found in a common crash cart
- How to recognize and manage conditions such as acute coronary syndrome (ACS), stroke, peri-arrest and bradycardia
- How to effectively work in a team environment and knowledge of team dynamics in effective resuscitation
What Is The Length of the Course?
The approximate length of the course is 16 hours. This course is completed in two days.
What Do I Need to Do to Complete This Advanced Cardiac Life Support Courses?
To successfully complete this course participants must complete a written test and complete all skills components competently.
What Certification Will I Receive?
Participants that successfully complete the course will receive a AHA ACLS certificate that is valid for 2 years.
What is the Cost of the Advanced Cardiac Life Support Courses?
This course costs 184.99. Included in the cost of the course is the AHA manual and all certification costs. Participants that already have a manual can pay the cost of 159.99 and must bring manual to both days of the course.